Summary of Progress of Diversification Into Hemp Production [updates in bold].
In Wisconsin - first of 7 states which might also include Florida, Michigan & Illinois.
- January 28, 2019: Applied for Industrial Hemp Growers license with the Wisconsin Dept. of Agriculture.
- February 6, 2019: Received Industrial Hemp approval license # 477788 from Dept. of Agriculture (usually takes 8 weeks we were successful in fast tracking the approval).
- February 7, 2019: Successfully raised $100,000 of direct investment capital for the funding of the Wisconsin Hemp Project.
- February 14, 2019: Met In person with prominent Beaver Dam, WI. Businessman and farm land owner Dick Cromheecke to discuss a land lease of his available 29 acres to grow hemp (Mr. Cromheecke’s Dad grew hemp in Beaver Dam in the 1940’s he was very excited to partake).
- February 24-26, 2019: Attended the U.S. Central Hemp Expo in Rochester MN. To find quality seed procurement and consulting partners.
- February 27, 2019: Visited farm land in person and spent time in Beaver Dam meeting with local Farming Co-ops and viewing available warehouse and office space-retained real estate agent.
- March 6, 2019: Signed legal formal land lease with Dick Cromheecke to retain 29 farm-able acres for the purpose of Hemp cultivation in Beaver Dam Wisconsin pursuant to acceptable upcoming soil testing results.
- March 12, 2019: Enviro-Serv, Inc. announces the hiring of Thomas Conine as Vice President - Midwest Farming Operations.
- April 6, 2019: New website domain for hemp division of $EVSV noted as established and "Under Construction":
- April 11, 2019: CEO confirmed he would be formally relocating to Wisconsin on May 2, 2019 and that soil preparation would begin prior.
- April 12: Additions to website https://www.gofarmhempevsv.com
- Management Team detail added + tabs created for News, Farming and Time Line.
- April 14: CEO confirmed departure for Beaver Dam, WI to complete preparatory items for hemp planting to commence May / June 2019. Also, confirmed regular updates to follow.
- April 18: Website additions / updates:
-- Senior Investor Relations Manager appointed:
-- Automatic linking / display of company Tweets under News:
- May 1: Website additions / updates:
-- 2 x Hemp advisers added.
-- Investors Relations tab and contact information added.
- May 14: Verified Company Profile at otcmarkets.com updated:
"Enviro-Serv Inc.(EVSV) is a Delaware corporation. The Company is a holding company for subsidiaries generating revenue in full service pest control , environmental government contracting and the cultivation and processing of bio mass hemp and hemp related products."
- May 14: Instagram account created.
- May 14: Website updated with several photos of hemp germination greenhouse: https://www.gofarmhempevsv.com/farming
- May 14: Video of hemp growing land preparation.
- May 14: Video showing hemp germination greenhouse already built.
Announced hemp plants will be ready for transplanting in 3 to 4 weeks.